A number of feedback from our Fb web page final week:
On a narrative about Dolly’s Diner as soon as once more serving a free Thanksgiving meal to space residents:
• Great restaurant to do that for our little city. Thanks — Libby A.
• Great unselfish gesture from this native restaurant — Lynn R.
• God bless your kindness. Will certainly be consuming there when I’m in Princeton — Ruth R.
• That’s essentially the most kindness I’ve ever heard of. Thanks — Barb T.
On a narrative in regards to the World Well being Group naming the brand new COVID variant “Omicron:”
• Optimus Prime booster coming later I suppose — Debra C.
• When will the Chinese language Communist Social gathering be held accountable for this nightmare? — Dave B.
• Maybe a fifth and sixth booster is so as — Steven T.
On a narrative about Bluefield eyeing main enhancements for School Avenue as a part of a streetscape plan:
• Lengthy overdue, let’s hope it involves fruition — Donald Z.
• Like to see sidewalks added on Frederick and Cherry and Maryland too. I’ve and I’ve seen so many individuals stroll it and would make the town extra attractable — Hobart C.
• How about spending a few of that cash and giving a bit consideration to among the different horrible roads like Bluefield Avenue, and many others.? There are roads tore up throughout Bluefield, so why is School Avenue the one one they maintain messing with? — Abigail S.
On a narrative about Virginia Gov.-Elect Glenn Younkin bagging groceries at Meals Metropolis in Abingdon for the United Method of Southwest Virginia:
• Good to see somebody understand Virginia goes additional west than simply Richmond — Steve N.
• That’s very nice. I hope he isn’t as loopy as I believe he’s. — Brandon D.
On a narrative a couple of Virginia man getting 25 years in jail for a DUI crash that killed one newlywed and injured one other:
• Crimes don’t match the punishments anymore — Chuck P.
• Twenty-five years in jail for this crime is certainly not sufficient punishment — Lisa W.
On a narrative a couple of medical hashish registration occasion coming to Princeton:
• Good! For those who actually want it — Justin J.
• Medical doctors gained’t provide you with ache treatment so that you gotta do what you gotta do! — Larry T.
On a narrative about no tickets being offered on the gate and digital tickets being required for the Graham-Appomattox recreation:
• A whole lot of older individuals will cease coming to video games. They might not less than have a kiosk on the gate the place you will get this digital ticket — Ace B.
• VHSL is doing on-line solely to verify they get all the gate cash. It’s silly to not promote tickets on the gate — Todd Okay.
• Looks as if each the city and faculty system had loads of time to make everybody conscious of this drawback, solely they didn’t. Can’t the city/faculty have a middle the place mother and father, and many others. can come and somebody there work the system for them? — Invoice S.
On a narrative in regards to the first Omicron variant of COVID-19 being confirmed within the U.S.:
• Cue the concern and panic! — Mandy D.
• I like seeing the feedback of fellow women and men of the native space that aren’t shopping for the baloney. The purpose is the cessation of our rights and potential inhabitants management in the long run — Clutch F.
• No matter. Doesn’t shock me. Simply one thing for the media to flip round to attempt to make individuals scared — Kelsey W.
On a recount requested by Democrats in two Virginia Home of Delegates races getting underway:
• Face it Democrats the Republicans gained! — David B.
• Settle for the outcomes. Until you don’t like who gained — Michael M.
On a narrative about President Joe Biden saying new restrictions, and plans to battle COVID-19:
• They stated there’d be tribulations in the long run occasions — Matt M.
• Biden stated through the first debate final 12 months that if any president like Trump had that many COVID deaths that he ought to resign! Trump had about 385,000 die all of final 12 months and to date Biden has had over 386,000 die this 12 months with a month to go. So he ought to abide by his personal assertion and resign! — Larry T.