A collection of feedback from our Fb web page final week:
On a narrative in regards to the Mercer County Board of Well being punting a choice on the placement of a beforehand accepted marijuana dispensary facility to the county fee:
• Nothing however a delaying tactic by those who don’t need it right here — Invoice S.
• Sure it’s. It’s of their county and they’re gonna reap the advantages of the taxes it brings in — Larry D.
• I don’t see why anybody has to approve a authorized enterprise — Josh T.
• If it isn’t their accountability then there appears to be no cause to request approval — Brandon D.
On a narrative about state regulators approving a charge enhance for West Virginia American Water Firm:
• First it’s American Electrical Energy, then water, who’s subsequent? When do these on Social Safety get a considerable quantity? — Delma H.
• Wealthy get richer. Poor get poorer! They make a revenue yearly and lift charges anyway — Robin C.
• So which means our water received’t style like Clorox sewer water anymore and we received’t be below a relentless boil water advisory? As a result of in any other case, they should give us cash or do their jobs! — Joe H.
On a narrative a couple of deadly coal mining accident in McDowell County:
• So sorry, prayers for the household — Rhonda C.
• So sorry to listen to this. Sending prayers to the household — Samantha B.
• Prayers for household — Jimmy B.
On a narrative about West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice banning Russian produced liquor within the state:
• They already received your cash. Why not have a sale on Russian liquor and donate proceeds to a Ukrainian charity? — Jessica E.
• Don’t fear about it we make our personal — Kenneth P.
• How about turning into power unbiased and banning Russian oil? — Mandy D.
• I’m wondering if he’ll ban the Russian owned coal mines in our state? — Tiffany J.
• Hope you’re throwing it away….purchase American! — Karen C.
• Let’s pull Chinese language made gadgets off the cabinets as nicely — Chris P.
• That may present all of them proper — Dakota C.
• Must do extra — Johnny W.
• Love our governor — Anne P.
On a narrative in regards to the spouse and daughter of a McDowell County mayor being charged with embezzlement, together with town clerk:
• That cash might have been used to restore the bridge in entrance of the hearth division … — Darlene D.
• Goes on in about each small city. Simply begin checking the place grants and award monies go — Lisa D.
• Very unhappy that it was capable of proceed for thus lengthy — Angela H.
On a narrative about greater than $20,000 in merchandise being stolen from the Grundy Walmart:
• This why the remainder of us must pay increased costs — Dena M.
• Who cares, individuals are uninterested in checking themselves out — Samuel B.
• That’s neglect on Walmart’s half. That’s self checkout for you. That is arduous to consider that occurred and never one worker seen — Judy A.
• How within the hell does anyone steal $ 20,000 of merchandise, and no one is aware of nothing? — Chuck W.
On a narrative about President Joe Biden delivering the State of the Union deal with:
• If solely he would have stayed on observe and wouldn’t have signed these 100 government orders undoing our booming financial system and particularly the Keystone Pipeline. Now we’ve got to rely upon others — MichaelandReazhonda F.
• It was merely a listing of his failures, points, and targets however the issue just isn’t a single one was adopted up with a how or a plan — Jay L.
• I’m not a fan of President Biden. However in these occasions, we have to at the very least look previous variations. Particularly if issues escalate in Europe — Chuck W.
• No sane individual believes Biden — Michael B.
• A shame to America — Sheila M.
On a narrative about oil costs surging to $110 a barrel because the Russia-Ukraine battle wages on:
• Thanks Joe! — Shannon R.
• This too shall go — Karen C.